Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Christmas Is Here

We have a long Christmas season. It starts on the first day of September and continue until the first week of January. If I'll keep the car windows down on my way to work, I'll hear Christmas songs being played from houses, jeepneys, buses and malls. And we don't even keep the volume low. We really announce it to everyone.

For years our family had rented an apartment. For our first Christmas together my husband and I bought a small tabletop Christmas tree. Over the years, it had changed places to the top of the TV and above the bookshelf. This year, we have finally decided to set up a Christmas tree and decorate our own house  for Christmas. I was so excited. I bought the tree early and then last Sunday with the help of my cousin I went to Divisoria and bought the accessories. Everyone helped with the decorating. During the process I kept on hearing my son say "That's amazing!". Wasn't it. They used to be dreams but slowly our dreams are coming true, from the house to the Christmas tree and hopefully we can travel next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment