Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Do You Still Print Pictures?

I'm a sucker for saved memories. While everyone is taking photos, saving them in their phones or other digital ways and posting them online, twice a year I sort them all and take a trip to Quiapo to have them printed and put them in an album. Our center table used to house 6 albums but now that we have the media table, the transfer was done. 

My son and I have developed a ritual. Before I place the newly printed photos, we first take a look at all the albums just to reminisce. Sometimes I tell him the story behind a photo when he was still a toddler and couldn't recall any of it. He's still young but I want him to know that he's loved. His father may be away at times but it never stops him from showing his love.

It's almost November. My parents will be here this evening. We have an appointment for Saturday then we'll visit my grandparents' graves on Sunday and if time will permit I'd like to see the Legaspi Sunday Market. I have been reading good reviews and I'm curious. I have no budget for any purchase but I'll take a look and then come back if I see something I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment