Wednesday, October 26, 2016

What Happened?

I am currently reading The Girl on the Train and there's something that's bothering me. His ex-husband cheated on him, divorced her and married the other woman, and yet the ex and the current wife act as if they haven't done anything wrong. I'm wondering when did it ever become ok for people like them to act that way.

Reading further,I'm actually getting angrier. Is it because people are getting more open minded, influenced by social media, the onset of technology and cultural influences that they are becoming more acceptable? More marriages and relationships are being destroyed , yet once discovered instead of being ashamed cheaters become aggressive and blatantly show off their indiscretion.

I don't know how to end this post. But I'll get back to reading now.

No comments:

Post a Comment